Hello, my name is Teshwar Tarachand.
I am currently in my third year in Computer System Engineering at Carleton University.
I have a a current GPA of 9.05/12(B+)
I am an avid of computers, and loves to learn about them.
As hobbies I like to go the gym, swim, and read.
Embedded Software Engineer September 2022 – December 2022
- Worked on RLS6500 product, exploring, and replicating bugs found.
- Producing scripts to test the security of the product.
RF Network Engineer January 2022 – August 2022
Ericsson Inc Canada
- Used python automation bots to produce eFMD and DSS reports.
- Used Ericsson Performance Portal to gather data to do 5 days network monitoring.
- Communicate adequately with owner of a site if there was any degradation present.
IT Intern February 2021 – March 2021
BDO IT Consulting LTD, MAURITIUS
- Worked with team members to assess safety security policies and procedures.
- Used Microsoft Word to make IT security policies and procedures.
- Used Microsoft Excel, and input formulas, to track weekly process.
Other Work Experience
FYC Peer Mentor (Part-Time) September 2021 – October 2021
Carleton University, Ottawa, CANADA
- Scheduled meetings with new students to see how they are doing.
- Drafted report using Microsoft Word, to keep FYC Coordinator updated.
Relevant skills, experiences, and accomplishment
Technical Skills(Software and Hardware)
- Learned Computer Architecture and currently using C language to control microcontroller (Texas microcontroller, MSP-EXP432P401RLaunchpad) to implement event-driven systems and implement diverse I/O strategies.
- Learned Java to learn the concept of object-oriented programming principles and develop an application using Swing GUI to order courses.
- Used python to learn Algorithms and Data Structures, to learn how to sort and organise data. Learn to build test cases and use debugging to know how solid a code is.
- Learned about circuits and signals theory and implementing in labs to simplify circuits which reduce the need for additional materials.
- Learned to use Git to synchronise projects on GitHub.
- Fluent in French and English: oral, written, reading.
Team Leader November 2019 – December 2019
IMAGE FILTER PROCESSING PROJECT
- Coordinated with the team to establish a flow of work for us and established penalties for late/bad quality work for a smooth team project.
- Learned to use module in python and implement it to make a program that take an image and output the image with a chosen filter.
- Implemented functions to run several tests on the output image to see if this was the expected outcome.
Team member November 2019 – December 2019
DESIGNING PRODUCT WITH RASPBERRY PI
- Coded python code to a raspberry pi to use a camera to make it track someone’s face and take a picture; LED light that turns on before taking a picture; and a LED Display to display “say cheese!” whenever the picture is taken.
- Built the Image Filter Process into the raspberry pi, so that whenever a picture is taken, the user can choose to apply effects on it to increase to capabilities of our product.
- Collaborated to make a presentation to sell our project, by showing what possible products could be built upon it
CROWD CONTROL February 2020
Ice Dragon Boat Festival, Ottawa, Ontario
- Directed people to a specific area whenever it was too crowded.
Extracurricular Experience/ Awards
Student Challenge: Circular Economy for a Sustainable Future May 2021
Virtual Event, Canada
- Ranked in Top 5 Teams for project about recyclable cigarette butts.